After weeks of interviewing experts from various fields, it’s time to wrap up my month-long series about the plant-based diet. Ready to hear my verdict?
In this episode of the Live Your Personal Best podcast, I talk about my decision if I’ll continue to pursue my plans of fully committing to a plant-based diet and the factors that I take into consideration in my decision.
Listen to this podcast, and look for ways that could help our environment for us the future generations.
[1:24] Emily shared her realization about her plant-based journey after interviewing experts from various fields.
[2:32] Emily tells the first change in her lifestyle.
[5:36] Emily talks about the second change in her lifestyle.
[6:51] Emily describes the third change in her lifestyle.
[10:08] Emily leaves a challenge to her listeners.
- Going plant-based is not always about preferences and choices.
- Small switches in your diet could lead to big impactful changes in your well-being.
- Trying new vegan restaurants could help you make the small switches, especially when you’re afraid to commit long-term.
- Being aware of your food waste could help you show your love for the environment.
- Think about how you can eliminate food waste as best as you can.
- Look for other ways to consume food that could help the environment.
Just because you can’t do the number one thing that will impact [the environment], you can still do number two, number three, or a combination of things. – Emily [7:39]
It seems like you can only do much on a personal level, but there’s can still be [done to help the environment] even if you don’t want dramatic changes to your diet.. – Emily [9:59]