Did you know that great things always start from the inside? That’s right; if you want to change your life for the better, you have to start forcing yourself to take those small steps towards your dream self. Start thinking of all the things you can start changing within you and do them instead of waiting to be influenced by outside sources.
In this episode of the Live Your Personal Best podcast, I talk about how to take control of your life by making internal changes. Listen in to learn how to force yourself to grow mentally by making the small steps you need to get you there.
- Force yourself to grow mentally and stop waiting for outside sources to decide for you.
- How to focus on the possibilities that are in your control to grow.
- How to make real change in your life from the inside.
- [3:00] Two life choices- you choose for yourself or life chooses for you.
- [8:15] Learn to put yourself first and take care of you by working out.
- [9:46] Force yourself to do things for yourself and not for other people.
“If you can force yourself doing the hard things, that’s when you get to these great things, that’s when you get to know yourself better.”- Emily [2:49]
Join the community!
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/personalbesties