Want to know how to build your confidence? It’s by facing your fears and doing it anyways! There won’t be a day in your progress where you all of a sudden feel confident, it comes from action!
This episode is part 2 of the previous one where I had Jess come over to speak about her fitness business and the power of wearing a sports bra in boosting your confidence. Jess is a college student, fitness instructor, and a retired dancer. She focuses on helping her clients achieve their fitness goals confidently in how they feel, not how they look.
Listen in to learn the steps you can take daily to boost your confidence levels when you’re feeling low.
- Learning how to show up to fitness challenges and hold yourself accountable.
- The benefits of challenges in motivating you to get back on track and stay on track.
- Finding a fitness regime that fits with your lifestyle and setting realistic goals that will set you up for success.
- The small things that improve your confidence and make you feel good about yourself.
- How to face your fears consistently to develop confidence skills.
- [1:49] Jess talks about the summer six weeks fitness challenge she conducted while in quarantine that was not about transformation pictures.
- [11:10] How Jess found comfort working out in a sports bra and is now encouraging more women to do so too.
- [17:04] Steps on how to handle your fears when you don’t feel confident enough.
- “It’s normal to not work out every single day and to not clean all the time.” [6:55]
- “I think the challenges are a really great way to motivate people to get on track and stay on track.” [7:05]
- “I don’t teach fitness, I teach confidence.” [19:24]
- “The only way to get there is because you’ve shown up every single week or twice a week and practiced that skill.” [22:53]
Connect with Jess to take a class!! https://www.instagram.com/jesstakimotofitness/
Come join Girls Gone Healthy Facebook Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/girlsgonehealthy