Have you ever worked hard and hit a goal only to be disappointed with the lack that comes with it? Is it time to quit if you don’t see the result after getting to a goal you’ve worked hard to get to? It is normal to feel disappointed with the results of a goal or lack thereof after working so hard to get there, and that is where I have been after achieving a goal and not the result of it.
In this episode of the Live Your Personal Best podcast, I talk about why I’m stuck and disappointed with the results of a goal I set for myself. Listen in to learn the power of consistency in getting you to your goals.
· Are your unrealistic expectations about your goals setting you up for failure?
· The power of consistency in getting us to our goals even when things don’t work out the way we want.
· Consistency vs. insanity and how we often do insanity with our goals instead of being consistent.
· [1:48] How we sometimes get disappointed after achieving a goal that we worked hard to achieve.
· [3:44] Why I’m disappointed even after hitting a goal that I worked very hard to hit.
· [12:41] Goal consistency vs. goal insanity.
“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results, but we do that instead of consistency.”- Emily [14:11]
Get your copy of Elite to Everyday Athlete!