How bad do you want to change your life? Are you willing to stay focused on that goal despite the challenges you might face on your way there? Getting to the life you want requires work without setting a timeline. It requires writing down the vision you have and taking the action steps from where you are with gratitude.
Sponsored by Athletic Greens. Get 5 free travel packs and a year’s supply of Vitamin D with your subscription here: www.athleticgreens.com/liveyourpb
In this episode of the Live Your Personal Best podcast, I speak with Diane Randall, a college instructor, speaker, and author of Jumpstart Your Life. Her book will help you discover how to step out of your comfort zone and create the life and success you desire.
Listen in to learn the 10 action steps in the Jumpstart Your Life book and how they will help you achieve your desires.
- Have a plan to help you step out of your comfort zone and fear and into what you really want.
- How to write down your vision and action steps that will get you to your desired goal.
- Keep the focus on the work towards your goal and not the timeline.
- Learn to start where you are to get to what you want and learn from those ahead of you.
- Learn to keep pushing despite the challenges and be grateful for what you’re already doing.
- [1:51] Diane explains how her book uses affirmations to help you step into what you want.
- [5:08] The action steps you need to take to get you to what you want.
- [9:44] The importance of staying focused on the goal despite the challenges.
- [14:23] The ten steps from Diane’s book to take to help you jumpstart your life.
- [20:04] Embracing discomfort to lead you to the changes you need in your life.
- “Do it anyway because on the other side of fear is your happiness and joy.”– Diane Randall [4:17]
- “The good things are not in a straight line; most things that you really want are typically challenging, they’re hard to get to and it’s keeping that vision and focus on what you really want.”– Diane Randall [13:00]
- “You don’t need to be in any special place to realize what you want; you just start wherever you are.”– Diane Randall [14:28]
Connect with Diane Randall:
Join the community!
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/personalbesties