Many people rely on daily habits to make their day more productive and fruitful. What habits can you add in without taking up too much time out of your day?
In this episode of the Live Your Personal Best podcast, I share the habits and routines that I do every day and how these have positively impacted my life in the past few months.
Listen to this podcast, and together, let’s build the habits that could help us transform into our better selves.
[1:57] Emily shares her first daily habit.
[4:00] Emily reveals her second daily habit.
[7:21] Emily talks about her third daily habit.
[8:54] Emily tells her fourth daily habit.
[11:36] Emily describes her fifth daily habit.
- Overbooking yourself could help get things done but in a stressful way.
- Instead of overbooking, day blocking for specific tasks could help you manage your schedule better.
- Gettings tasks done in one chunk could make you more productive and take back control of your life.
- Looking to be purposely inspired could help you be more motivated every day.
- Immerse yourself in things that you believe could help you inspire you in your day-to-day life.
- Exert more effort in getting yourself inspired because it’s within your control.
- Listening to music after you wake up could provide you with the energy boost you’ll need for the rest of the day.
- Zoom in by assessing if what you’re doing right now makes you happy.
- Plan your rest to avoid decision fatigue. It could help you lighten up your mind.
“You don’t always have to look at the bigger picture.” – Emily [10:58]
“Take a day off. Take a Saturday to yourself.” – Emily [14:11]