We all love the snooze button, don’t we? Those extra 10 minutes feels like heaven, if only they could last a little longer… But what’s a few minutes compared to the rest of your day? Because the truth is, that morning hour can either make or break the rest of your day. Sacrificing a few morning minutes will make you feel better the whole day than giving in to instant gratification.
In this episode of Girls Gone Healthy, I talk about setting up a successful morning routine- and not the ten-step one you dread. Listen in to learn the benefits of having a productive morning routine.
- The importance of following through with a morning routine to set up the rest of your day.
- Stop sabotaging your day and instead learn to push yourself in the morning to feel better for longer than satisfying instant gratification.
- Boost your productivity by convincing yourself to get up when you initially said you would and give yourself time.
- How to create your own morning schedule that doesn’t necessarily mean waking up at six or having a ten-step morning routine.
- [2:11] Two morning scenarios that can either set or destroy the rest of your day.
- [8:57] Have a plan before going to bed so you don’t have the time to talk yourself out of it in the morning.
- [13:43] How to find your own schedule even when you’re not a morning person.
- “How are you spending that first hour of your day, because that can be a lot of wasted time.” [8:23]
- “Don’t give yourself so much time to think and talk yourself out.” [9:22]
Come join our fitness community: https://bit.ly/2PZ2zTC
Don’t forget to subscribe so you never miss an episode and please leave a 5 star review if you enjoyed the show!