Did you know that you don’t necessarily need a personal trainer or an expensive gym/fitness program to attain health and fitness? That’s true; there are many free workout programs on YouTube or simple at-home workouts like walking that are capable of keeping you in the line of fitness. Staying fit and healthy doesn’t have to cost you an arm and a leg, there are definitely some affordable ways you cannot only attain free workouts but healthy foods too.
Sponsored by Athletic Greens. Get 5 free travel packs and a year’s supply of Vitamin D with your subscription here: www.athleticgreens.com/liveyourpb
In this episode of Live Your Personal Best, I speak with my friend Madison of Money with Madison as her guest on how to be healthy on a budget, especially as a fitness beginner. Listen in to learn why having a purpose and starting small with a plan, are two sure things for the success of your health and fitness journey.
- The different free workouts to change your lifestyle on a budget.
- Why you don’t necessarily need a personal trainer or an expensive fitness program to get fitness results.
- Don’t be afraid of being a fitness beginner and instead apply things from the other areas of your life to your fitness.
- The different strategies available to acquire healthy foods affordably.
- Different things that health and fitness impact other than losing weight and staying in shape.
- Why knowing your ‘why’ and starting small with a plan will set you up for long-term success in your fitness journey.
- [2:10] How I changed my mindset around free workouts like walking during Covid.
- [5:56] How to accomplish your solo fitness goals by creating a clear structure of what you want.
- [7:09] Why your discipline from other areas of your life is directly relatable to your fitness.
- [8:46] Tips on how to adopt healthy eating options on a budget.
- [13:16] How to approach and enjoy fitness from many different angles other than just one.
- [17:32] The two things that’ll set you up for success in your health and fitness journey.
- [22:08] I talk about my book Elite: The Everyday Athlete and how I approached writing it.
“It’s not a necessary part of being fit and being in shape to have a personal trainer.”- Emily [5:11]
“If you’re someone that has control over your finances, has control over your business, approach fitness how you approach
Join the community!
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/personalbesties
|| Connect with Madison ||