It’s time to check in on those New Year Resolutions!
How have your first six months of the year been? Have you accomplished all the goals of what you set yourself up to at the beginning of the year? It is very important to check in with your goals, especially those you didn’t accomplish so you can acknowledge your struggles and get better.
In this episode of the Live Your Personal Best podcast, I talk about the importance of having a mid-year check-in on your goals. Listen in to learn how you can add more time to your schedule and possibly achieve your goals in the next six months.
- Why you should check in to acknowledge the struggles that blocked you from accomplishing your goals.
- Be brutally honest with yourself and see what you did wrong so you can change and progress.
- Learn to recommit yourself and include more check-ins to keep you accountable.
- How to add more time into your schedule by waking up earlier than usual, especially in summer
- [1:53] How to do a check-in to evaluate why you didn’t get to your goals.
- [3:58] How to reevaluate the effectiveness of the goals that you failed to accomplish.
- [6:43] The importance of frequently revisiting your goals in baby steps.
- [10:19] Can you challenge yourself to start waking up early?
“If you’re not looking back at what the original goals were or what your heart really desired, then you’re not going to acknowledge the struggles that came in your way.”- Emily [2:57]