Have you really ever reflected on all the gains that fitness has added to your life? Those little things like showing up for your routine every morning or when you push yourself for ten more seconds past your breaking point. I gained confidence after pushing myself to show up in uncomfortable group fitness classes. It could be anything, but as long as you’re growing, it’s a gain!
In this episode of Girls Gone Healthy, I talk about the fitness gains that I started reflecting on in January 2020 when I attended a fitness networking event. Listen in to learn the importance of surrounding yourself with a community of high achievers because you become one.
- How surrounding yourself with motivated people looking to level up their life can inspire you to be better.
- How showing up for yourself in little things helps build your confidence.
- Adopting the model of improving even in the tiniest ways to build the rest of your life.
- How finding the right fitness routine gives you an environment to thrive in.
- [3:22] Why you become the people you surround yourself with.
- [7:04] The importance of pushing yourself to do hard things to keep getting better.
- [9:18] The fitness gains that would otherwise be absent if not for a befitting workout program.
- “You’re definitely a byproductof everyone that you spend your time with.” [5:49]
- “When you think of what fitness is bringing into your life, it’s bringing a lot more than you even reflect on.” [9:20]
Don’t forget to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Join for Motivation MADE EASY Masterclass: https://bit.ly/2PZ2zTC