Did you know that time management is nothing if you don’t prioritize yourself? This is because you’re going to waste your time doing everything else but that. I believe that the power to accomplishing your goals and being happy lies in your hands. You have to change how you approach things in your life and your health and fitness journey.
In this episode of Girls Gone Healthy, I talk about prioritizing yourself and your goals to start seeing results. Listen in to learn how to take control of your life by reorganizing things in your life to put yourself first.
- How to prioritize yourself and your goals to start seeing action happen.
- Take off your to-do list things that do not contribute to your happiness and your moving forward goals.
- Reorganize how you approach things to find time to put yourself first.
- [2:10] Why I would tell women in my fitness community to put themselves first.
- [5:49] How external circumstances make you feel controlled and eventually start losing your power.
- [7:09] Learn to make time to prioritize yourself and things that make you happy.
“Putting yourself first can help you show up better for everyone else.” – @_EmilyCoffmanTweet
“When you start prioritizing yourself and your goals, that’s when you’re going to see the action happen.” – @_EmilyCoffmanTweet
Join the community!
Facebook Group: https://bit.ly/2PZ2zTC
Don’t forget to subscribe so you never miss an episode and please leave a 5-star review if you enjoyed the show!