Are you aware of what you’re really eating? How about experimenting with macro tracking instead of dieting? Remember how we always talking about making changes and seeing how it works for us? You can try macro tracking and see how it works for your weight loss or fitness journey.
In this episode of Girls Gone Healthy, I speak with Eve Guzman, an internationally acclaimed nutritionist, fitness business coach, public speaker, and PEOPLE Magazine ‘Half Their Size’ ambassador. She inspires women globally on how to create sustainable healthy lifestyle changes to become their best selves with macro flexible nutrition.
Listen in to understand macro tracking and its benefits in your weight loss and fitness lifestyle.
- The importance of tracking your daily macro intake using the 80/20 rule.
- How to make the macro tracking method a lifestyle and not just working hardcore to hit goals.
- The importance of tracking your bites, licks, and tastes to succeed in macro tracking.
- The benefits of getting two or more major meals to prevent snacking while still staying within your macros.
- How to balance adjusting your macros and changing calories.
- Why the art of macro tracking is the hardest part of the program.
- [1:41] Eve describes how her journey to losing half her size began and what inspired her.
- [4:04] How she found the macro diet and decided to try.
- [6:41] How she approaches macros intake by switching it to be less restrictive.
- [10:31] She explains why she started her macro certification program.
- [14:51] Understanding snacking and macro adjustments.
- [18:00] Eve explains how to approach macro tracking to get through the first week.
- “When people are having a little bit of something every day then they were less likely to binge.”– Eve [8:22]
- “I don’t feel like dieting anymore, but I track macros whether it’s in MyFitnessPal or intuitively, and chocolate every day is non–negotiable.”– Eve [9:09]
- “The biggest thing that we see with the people that are snacking is that they may be lacking protein.”– Eve [15:08]
Join the community!
Facebook Group: https://bit.ly/2PZ2zTC
Don’t forget to subscribe so you never miss an episode and please leave a 5-star review if you enjoyed the show!
About Eve Guzman:
Eve Guzman, is an internationally-acclaimed nutritionist, business coach, public speaker, and PEOPLE Magazine ‘Half Their Size’ ambassador who has personally lost more than 150 pounds. She is the owner of the G-Transformation Academy where she helps women ditch fad diets, lose weight, and eat real food without being restricted.
Eve Guzman is the founder of the Macro Mentorship Program, a macro nutrition certification + business coaching mentorship where she turns personal trainers, health coaches and nutritionists into macro experts, increases their re-sign rates, builds their confidence with nutrition coaching, streamlines their client management systems while scaling their businesses.