Summer is coming! Which means parties, lazy days at the beaches, and less time at the gym. Does that mean that enjoying yourself means you’ve fallen off the wagon? Absolutely not! You can enjoy yourself while doing other activities to continue your fitness goals even if you don’t get to be at the gym.
In this episode of Girls Gone Healthy, I talk about resetting fitness expectations during the holidays without falling off the wagon. Listen in to learn how to challenge yourself with new activities that work for you outside of your normal routine during summer.
- Learn to appreciate the activities you’re doing during the holidays even though you’re not going to the gym.
- Understand that you’re still continuing with your goals, they just look different.
- Let go of your fear of not going to the gym and instead allow yourself to be in the present moment.
- [1:46] Don’t be dismissive of the exercises you’re already doing.
- [5:26] Challenge yourself on where you can be more active outside your fitness routine.
- [7:32] The mindsets needed to help you with consistency.
“If you’re not so quick to be dismissive of exercises that you’re doing, then you’ll find that you’re a lot more active than you think.” [2:39]
Join the community!
Facebook Group: https://bit.ly/2PZ2zTC
Don’t forget to subscribe so you never miss an episode and please leave a 5-star review if you enjoyed the show!