Have you been feeling too lazy to even perform your everyday tasks? Sometimes laziness goes beyond just having a lazy day and we all experience it in one way or the other. I have had my experiences with laziness before, and the best way to cure it is by first recognizing where it’s coming from and then taking the action steps to help overcome it.
In this episode of the Live Your Personal Best podcast, I talk about laziness, my recent experience with it, and the three steps to help cure it. Listen in to learn how burnout and overwhelm can lead to energy depletion and eventually laziness.
· How feeling overwhelmed and burnout can lead to general laziness.
· Learn to intentionally create and dedicate time to be lazy and productive to avoid burnout.
· Surround yourself with an energizing environment that helps you stay focused on what’s important.
· How to create a plan of the one thing you’re going to do to avoid too much thinking.
· [2:20] The reasons why laziness shows up in your everyday life.
· [4:04] My experience with laziness the last month and the 3 steps that helped me deal with it.
· [12:08] How making a plan and starting small with your tasks will help start curing your laziness.
· “By creating a time of laziness and of productive, it helps from just feeling burned out.”- Emily [6:43]
· “Once we address where laziness is coming from, then you can have a plan of how to attack it.”- Emily [3:01]
Follow along at: https://www.instagram.com/liveyourpb/