Are you truly enjoying sexual and life pleasures just the way you are without judgment? I know the journey to loving and accepting your body isn’t easy, but unless you acknowledge your underlying body issues, you won’t enjoy yourself either. You have to create a connection with your body no matter what size or shape you are in to find pleasure with it.
In this episode of Girls Gone Healthy, I speak with Ekaterina Timofeeva, a food freedom and pleasure coach who helps women heal food and body obsession and express their sexuality. She struggled with a dieting obsession for many years before finding the right resources and support to form healthy eating habits.
Listen in to learn the importance of creating trust with your body to find intimate sexual pleasure.
- The importance of finding support and accountability to help you get through your unhealthy eating habits.
- How educating yourself with the right resources and tools can help you get to your health goals faster.
- How to experience sexual and life pleasure by getting in tune with your body after transforming one area of your life.
- Learning to let go of the negative self-image you have for yourself to create trust with your body.
- How to accept your reality and then work towards bettering yourself.
- Physical and mental practices to help you become aware of your body and develop a connection with it.
- [1:48] Ekaterina narrates her journey with unhealthy eating habits and the negative effects she experienced with bikini competitions.
- [5:03] How she got through her bad eating habits with the help of a therapist and taking responsibility.
- [7:57] How she became a pleasure coach, teaching women to enjoy both sexual and life pleasures.
- [12:53] Why you should learn to accept and love your body before making improvements.
- [19:08] Simple steps that will help you change and stick to healthy eating habits.
- “Once you fix one area of your life, the other ones improve.”– Ekaterina [8:07]
- “Without acceptance you cannot move forward in anything in life- you have to accept the situation you’re in and then work on bettering.”-Ekaterina [14:21]
- “Simple things are actuallythe ones that work if you keep on doing them consistently.”– Ekaterina [22:17]
Connect with Ekaterina
Don’t forget to subscribe so you never miss an episode and please leave a 5-star review if you enjoyed the show!
WORK WITH ME: https://emilycoffman.org/beyondthehype/