Are you ready to take ownership and control of your goals and get to where you’re going? To achieve your goals and the advantages that come with it, you must be prepared to ask yourself questions and get uncomfortable. You must also learn to let go of fear ad take the first steps towards achieving your best rich life.
In this episode of the Live Your Personal Best podcast, I speak with Jem Cooper, a former professional ballerina, triathlete, entrepreneur, author, and coach. She coaches high achieving and ambitious people to design their best rich life lived on their terms.
Listen in to learn the importance of asking for support so you can easily step into what you can achieve.
· Ask yourself questions on what you want to achieve and prepare to be uncomfortable to get there.
· Learn how to take ownership and control of your goals and where you want to go.
· The importance of seeking support to help you step up and step into what you can achieve.
· How to take the first step towards a single goal that can lead to achieving many more.
· [2:06] Jem shares how she went from a ballerina to a triathlete to what she’s doing now.
· [7:44] How she worked to overcome her water phobia to become a triathlete.
· [12:38] She talks about her book/framework Becoming CEO of Your Best Rich Life.
· [15:44] Don’t be afraid to take the first step towards your goals.
- “Seeking out is never a weakness, it’s actually a sign of master strength…when you have mentors and you have the right support group around you, is when you can really step up and step into what you can really achieve and can do.”- Jem [15:20]
- “One of the biggest things that stop us from ever reaching our goals or the highest level of ourselves is just actually starting.”- Jem [15:47]
- “If you have a goal of peaking or getting to an outcome that you desire, don’t be afraid to take that first step.”- Jem [16:10]
About the guest:
Meet Carrie Jemima Cooper (Jem), former professional ballerina turned triathlete, entrepreneur, author, world-traveler and peak performance coach.
From a lifetime of elite sports performance, psychology education, heartbreaking and life-changing illness, failure and achievements she has learned one thing:
Success is guess work, hard work or a framework.
Jem coaches high achieving and ambitious people, entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs to step up into a higher level of clarity, personal power & autonomy. By breaking down professional & personal barriers, identifying core values, build success systems, routines & a profitable business, Jem supports clients to design their ‘best-rich-life’, lived on their terms.
Jem’s philosophy and her peak performance – Mindset, Body, Energy & Business systems- framework is summarised in her book “Becoming CEO of your Best-Rich-Life”
Connect with Jem: https://www.instagram.com/jemcooper/
Read Elite to Everyday Athlete out now: https://amzn.to/3ysSbqW