Have you been with me for a year, or are just now joining the community? From Girls Gone Healthy to Live Your Personal Best podcast! This podcast is a quarantine baby and we survived it and fell in love with the journey. What lessons did you learn? How have the said lessons changed your life? Well, I did learn a lot of lessons.
That is why, in this episode of the Live Your Personal Best podcast, I take a look at the journey one year has been and what I have learned about being healthy. Listen in to learn what these lessons are, why we’re no longer Girls Gone Healthy, and what to expect going forth.
- How to approach fitness with intention and mindfulness.
- Keeping fitness at the back of your mind and be fine with it when you can’t prioritize it.
- How to change your mindset around your goals to find what works for you.
- How to master balance in your life and fitness by zooming out on the season you’re in.
- Why how you identify and view yourself really does matter.
- Look back far out to what you enjoyed and try out or add it to your routine.
- [2:40] The healthy relationship I found with fitness during quarantine.
- [4:52] The difference between my fitness this year and last year.
- [6:03] How I’m doubling down on nutrition now that I can’t work out.
- [8:34] The three things I’ve learned from myself over the 1-year duration.
- [16:36] The reasons why I moved away from Girls Gone Healthy.
- [21:08] Live Your Personal Best moving forward!
“It’s not about days; it’s about weeks, months, or even seasons. It’s about a long period of time is what balance looks like.”– Emily [ [9:11]
“How you view yourself and how you identify yourself really matters; it doesn’t matter if you’re at the beginning of your journey, you’re an athlete.”– Emily [13:39]
Join the community!
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/personalbesties